The Automotive Infotainment System Market is estimated to reach XXM by the year 2025 growing at a CAGR of XX%. Fast forward 2021, and now touchscreen infotainment system is a quintessential feature of almost every passenger car sold globally.
By 2010, many standard, medium and high segment vehicles had Bluetooth connectivity, navigation, multimedia displays with 2Din systems. In the early 2010s, the automotive industry saw the emergence of automotive Wi-Fi with integration of smartphone apps as a big selling point.
Download For [email protected] https://bit.ly/2UlRzVQ
AUTOMOTIVE INFOTAINMENT MARKET DYNAMICS
• As of July 2021, global smartphone penetration exceeds 73% and car buyers exceed 82%, so car entertainment cannot escape from the connected side of smartphones. This is also why smartphone connectivity using Car Play or Android Auto is becoming a standard feature on most vehicles. These features allow advanced customization allowing users to have a mobile phone-like interface with their vehicle.
• VW Golf and BYD Song Pro infotainment stand out in the lower B&C segment vehicles. BYD has one of the best voice recognition technologies, but Golf infotainment looks very premium in this segment.
• Screen size segments XX and XX are to continue to dominate the market by 2025. Approximately XXM units from this category will grow to 7.2% CAGR and be sold by 2025.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENTS IN AUTOMOTIVE INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM MARKET
Worldwide, automotive operating systems are advancing into intelligent tiering, modularization and platform-based development with a single function. For example, in the future Volkswagen will have one uniform software platform (consisting of the vehicle operating system “vw.os” and Volkswagen Automotive Cloud) for all vehicles throughout the group. By 2025, all new models of the VW Group will run on this software platform.
• The value chain of the global automotive infotainment system market is an integrator that works closely with touch screen display providers, technology providers, chip / processor / storage providers and ultimately automakers to provide a complete system. It consists of four categories of vendors (system providers) Infotainment system installed in the vehicle assembly line.
• The average B2B price is between $ 200 and $ 800 per unit and is highly dependent on annual trading volume. All vendors seek to secure millions of dollars in long-term transactions from OEMs to increase cash flow.
• The gross profit margin of is between 2227% and the EBITDA level is 1012%, which is comparable to the automotive lighting market supplier.
• HARMAN is the world market leader with 26% market share of infotainment systems in 2019. Became the ultimate provider including sound systems leading to JBL’s Mark Levinson.
COMPANY PROFILES (Complete System providers)
• Continental AG
• Denso Corporation
• Bosch Group
• Harman International Industries
• Visteon Corporation
• Aptiv Plc
• Panasonic Corporation
COMPANY PROFILES (Technology Providers)
• Microsoft Corporation
• Alphabet Inc.
• Baidu Inc.
• Intel Corporation
• Tencent Holdings
• Huawei Technologies Co, Ltd
• Alibaba Group
• Tata Elexsi Ltd
COMPANY PROFILES (Chip/ Graphic Processor and storage Providers)
• NVIDIA Corporation
• Qualcomm Technologies, Inc
• NXP Semiconductors N.V.
• Tuxera, Inc.
• SanDisk Automotive
COMPANY PROFILES (Touchscreen display Providers)
• Cathode Electronics
• Synaptics Incorporated
• Atmel Corporation
Read More Information: https://mobilityforesights.com/product/automotive-infotainment-system-market/
Company Name: Mobility Foresights
Contact Person: Kunal Roy
Email: Send Email
Address: P3&P4, HAL 3rd Stage
We are among the very few market research firms globally, specialized in mobility domain(s). Our zone of research entails automotive, aerospace, marine, locomotive, logistics and construction & agricultural equipment. We deal in syndicated research, custom research and consumer research for all the above domains mentioned.
We envision the future of mobility every single day, following mobility domains is not just our profession rather it’s our passion. We are here, just to serve you in the most ideal way and your fulfillment is above everything else.
This release was published on openPR.