Dublin, May 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “European Building Renovation Market: Analysis By Building Type (Residential & Non-Residential) By Segment (Energy & Non-Energy Renovation) Size and Trends with Impact of COVID-19 and forecast up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The EuropeanBuilding Renovation market recorded a market value of US$956.88 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach up to US$1012.47 billion in 2026, registering a CAGR of 0.67% over the forecast period of 2022-2026.
Building renovation provides their services by offering energy & non-energy renovation solutions to homeowners. The significance for building renovation is increasing as buildings are responsible for generating 36% of greenhouse gas emissions in EU.
The report includes:
- An in-depth analysis of Europe Building Renovation market by value, by building type, by segment, etc.
- A detailed analysis of Europe building renovation market by regional renovation plans building floor area, and deep renovation spending.
- Comprehensive information about Europe market. This report analyses the market as per energy renovation rate in building stock (both residential & non-residential)
- Provides an analysis of the COVID-19 impact on Europe building renovation market.
- Assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall Europe building renovation market has also been forecasted for the period 2022-2026, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers, and the current and future trends.
- Evaluation of the potential role of building renovation in Europe to tackle climate change and its significance in achieving the targets set for 2030 and 2050 by EU.
- Identification of the existing building stock (residential & non-residential) by energy class and spending is done on deep renovation as % of total renovation spending & energy-related spending.