DUBLIN, May 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Equity Indexed Life Insurance Global Market Report 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the market.
The global equity indexed life insurance market is expected to grow from $3.35 billion in 2022 to $3.79 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.8%. The equity indexed life insurance market is expected to grow to $6.12 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 12.8%.
Major players in the equity indexed life insurance market are AXA Equitable Life Insurance Co., Ping An Insurance Group Co., Swiss Reinsurance Co. Ltd., Prudential Financial Inc., American International Group Inc (AIG), AIA Group Ltd., Berkshire Hathaway Inc., MetLife Inc., Assicurazioni Generali SpA, Zurich Insurance Group AG, Munich Reinsurance America Inc., Chubb Limited, Allstate Insurance Company, Aviva Plc., Manulife Financial Corp., CPIC Fund Management Co. Ltd., and Aflac Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market has been affected by the coronavirus and how it is responding as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assess the Russia – Ukraine war’s impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodity supply and its direct and indirect impact on the market.
- Measure the impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market shares.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Equity-indexed life insurance is a type of permanent life…