DUBLIN, June 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Non-Invasive Aesthetic Treatment Global Market Report 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the market.
The global non-invasive aesthetic treatment market grew from $49.6 billion in 2022 to $57.27 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.5%. The non-invasive aesthetic treatment market is expected to grow to $99.12 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 14.7%.
Major players in the non-invasive aesthetic treatment market are Galderma S.A., Allergen, Cutera Inc., Alma Lasers, Cynosure, Solta Medical, Syneron Candela, Lumenis, Merz Pharma, Hologic Inc., Revance Therapeutics Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Rohrer Aesthetics, and Sinclair.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market has been affected by the COVID-19 and how it is responding as the impact of the virus abates.
- Assess the Russia – Ukraine war’s impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodity supply and its direct and indirect impact on the market.
- Measure the impact of high global inflation on market growth.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market shares.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
The non-invasive aesthetic treatment market includes revenues earned by entities by microblading, neurotoxin injections, dermal fillers, latisse, non-surgical fat removal, chemical peels and laser hair removal. The market value includes the value of related goods sold by the…