NEW YORK , May 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Household Wipes Market size is expected to increase by USD 1.28 billion from 2021 to 2026, with an accelerated CAGR of 6.86%, according to the recent market study by Technavio. The market growth will be driven by factors such as favorable features of household wipes.
Segmentation by Distribution Channel (In-Scope/Out-of-Scope)
The market vendors should focus on grabbing business opportunities from the offline segment under the distribution channel category, as it accounted for the largest market share in the base year. An increase in the number of hypermarkets, supermarkets, and other convenience stores is driving the sales of household wipes through offline channels.
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request a sample
- Segmentation- The report extensively covers market segmentation by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa)
- Key Companies- 3M Co., Albaad Deutschland GmbH, American Hygienics Corp., Amway Corp., Colgate Palmolive Co., Daio Paper Corp., Diamond Wipes International Inc., DR. Fischer Ltd., Essity Aktiebolag, GLR Impex Pvt. Ltd., Kao Corp., Kimberly Clark Corp., Nice Pak Products Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Rockline Industries, S.C. Johnson and Son Inc., The Clorox Co., The Procter and Gamble Co., Unilever PLC, and Weiman Products LLC among others.
- Driver- Favorable features of household wipes
- Challenge– Fluctuating raw material prices for nonwoven fabric
Download a Sample: for more additional information about the market
The household wipes market is fragmented, and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as focusing on business expansion and product innovation to increase their profit margins and market share to compete in the market. The key offerings of some of the vendors are listed below:
- 3M Co. – The company offers household wipes such…