DUBLIN, July 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “eSIM Global Market Report 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This comprehensive report provides critical information for strategists, marketers, and senior management to assess the eSIM market. The market is projected to grow from $8.51 billion in 2022 to $9.73 billion in 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.3%. Furthermore, the market is expected to reach $15.89 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 13.1%.
Major players in the eSIM market include Infineon Technologies AG, NXP Semiconductors N.V., STMicroelectronics, Deutsche Telekom AG, Giesecke+Devrient Mobile Security GmbH, Gemalto NV, ARM Holdings, Valid S.A., Idemia, Workz Group, Truphone Limited, Gigsky Inc., Sierra Wireless, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Telefonica SA, and KORE Wireless Group Inc.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain a comprehensive global perspective with detailed coverage of 50+ geographies.
- Understand the market’s response to COVID-19 and its impact as the virus abates.
- Assess the direct and indirect effects of the Russia–Ukraine war on agriculture, energy, mineral commodity supply, and the market.
- Measure the influence of high global inflation on market growth.
- Develop regional and country-specific strategies based on localized data and analysis.
- Identify investment opportunities in growth segments.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and insights into market drivers and trends.
- Understand customer dynamics based on the latest market shares.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Support internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
eSIM, or embedded SIM, refers to a universal integrated circuit card (UICC) that supports different network carrier profiles embedded within a device. It enables users to utilize cellular plans from carriers without the need for a physical nano-SIM card.
The main solutions in the eSIM market include hardware and connectivity…