DUBLIN, July 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Pet Healthcare Global Market Report 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This comprehensive report provides critical information for strategists, marketers, and senior management to assess the pet healthcare market. The market is projected to grow from $213.90 billion in 2022 to $227.83 billion in 2023, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5%. Furthermore, the market is expected to reach $292.64 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.5%.
Major players in the pet healthcare market include Ceva Sante Animale, Merck & Co. Inc., Vetoquinol S.A., Zoetis Inc., Elanco Animal Health Incorporated, Bayer Animal Health GmbH, Indian Immunologicals Limited, Bioniche Animal Health Canada Inc., Sanofi Animal Health Inc., Biogenesis Bago SA, Heska Corporation, Phibro Animal Health Corporation, IDEXX Laboratories Inc., Agrolabo SpA, Norbrook Laboratories Ltd., Novartis Animal Health US Inc., and Perrigo Company PLC.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain a comprehensive global perspective with detailed coverage of 50+ geographies.
- Understand the market’s response to COVID-19 and its impact as the virus abates.
- Assess the direct and indirect effects of the Russia–Ukraine war on agriculture, energy, mineral commodity supply, and the market.
- Measure the influence of high global inflation on market growth.
- Develop regional and country-specific strategies based on localized data and analysis.
- Identify investment opportunities in growth segments.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and insights into market drivers and trends.
- Understand customer dynamics based on the latest market shares.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Support internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
Pet healthcare encompasses preventive and therapeutic care to keep pets disease-free and promote a healthy lifestyle. It involves a multifaceted approach that includes assessments by veterinarians to…