The “Global Spa Market, By Type, By Application, By Market Type, Estimation & Forecast, 2017 – 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global Spa market in 2021 was valued at USD 95 Billion and is projected to reach USD 185.5 Billion by the year 2030. The market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 7.6% over the projected period.
Increasing shift towards health & wellness activities coupled with the rise in lifestyle-related ailments is expected to boost the market growth. Furthermore, increasing disposable income among middle class families is also expected to fuel the market growth. Despite the driving factors, spread of diseases and other health risk associated with spa treatments is estimated to restrain the market growth.
Increasing shift towards health and wellness activities
Rising awareness regarding health and wellness activities is growing the adoption of spa across the globe. Spa offers various benefits such as helps to de-stress, to make the skin more radiant, enhances sleep, releases dopamine & serotonin, helps with anti-aging, reduces headaches, helps to relive pain, to smooth skin, improves blood flow & circulation, and enhances confidence, among others. Therefore, all these benefits are increasing the shift towards health and wellness activities, which boosts the market growth.
The global Spa market report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Global Spa Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global Spa Market during the assessment period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the assessment period in the Global Spa Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Spa Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Spa Market?
- What is the market share of the leading players in the Global Spa…