NEW YORK, June 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The virtual reality (VR) market in Healthcare is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 32.85% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 9,019.06 million, according to Technavio’s latest market research report estimates. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Technavio offers in-depth market insights that assist global businesses to obtain growth opportunities. Read Sample Report
What’s New? –
- Special coverage on the Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; recovery analysis from COVID-19; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession
- Global competitiveness and key competitor positions
- Market presence across multiple geographical footprints – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial – Buy the report!
Some Companies Mentioned their Offerings.
- HTC Corp. – The company offers virtual reality solutions in the healthcare sector such as Vive headset.
- Siemens AG – The company offers virtual reality such as Galaxy smartwatches, galaxy tab a, and galaxy a series in the healthcare sector.
- XRHealth USA Inc. – The company offers virtual reality such as mini lite and lite with boom camera, and tv and tv pro one in the healthcare sector.
- To gain access to more vendor profiles with their key offerings available with Technavio, Download Sample Report
Virtual Reality Market in Healthcare Market – Market Dynamics:
Growing demand for healthcare services is notably driving the growth of virtual reality (VR) in the healthcare market. This is due to the increasing aging population and the rise in global disposable income. Moreover, there is a growing prevalence of chronic illnesses and a demand for enhanced healthcare services. As a result, there is an urgent requirement for additional medical services and personnel to address the growing number of patients effectively….